04 de gener 2014

3rd January (Friday)

In the morning, I bought presents for people of my family and my family-in-law.
We usually celebrate the secret Santa so everybody gives a present and everybody gets a present.
For Peter's nieces, we usually give them illustrated books for children. But anyone can enjoy this book because the drawings are very beautiful. We think they are a good present.
We usually give them colored pencils, markers or coloured chalks and after they play with some presents, on January the 6th, they rest calmly drawing on a table.

I gave Peter a Valencia Basketball season ticket. He started to enjoy it before the King's Day, of course!

After finishing our purchases, we decided to go for lunch in a restaurant where we can eat "calçots" (they are a kind of onion) with a special sauce "romesco". They were delicious! This is a typical dish from some towns of Tarragona.

In the afternoon, I worked at home. I need to finish a book which I must correct. I want to send it before Monday.