25 de desembre 2013

24th Tuesday (XMas eve)

We got up without hurring. Valencia is only 1 and a half hours away. However, we must work at 3 pm.
During the journey I didn't feel very well, I felt pain in all my limbs and I had an enormous headache. I have flu and my nose is running all the time. Besides, I lost the sense of taste (a good day to not notice how the dishes tasted and smelled), so I had to take a pill to feel better but I didn't go to work. I don't like taking painkillers.

This evening we're gonna celebrate the XMas eve with my family in law. But I don't feel very well. We're gonna spend the night there because they live in Betera, another night out of my home.

XMas is coming, and I feel sick and overwhelmed because I must do a lot of work: I have to correct a book more than one hundred pages in Word, finish my English book and do the homework and write this diary! Ah, besides, I must go to work every day.