28 de desembre 2013

28th Innocents' Day

Today I met people who I  hadn't been in touch with since we finished Primary School. It was wonderful to speak to my old classmates who I had shared a lot of experiences with (sometimes good and sometimes bad).
I met a few of them years after, in Secondary School or at the University or in the street, but I had never seen most people until today.


People compared how we were and how we are now. And from my point of view, generally speaking, girls are better looking than men, ha, ha!
We met around 30 classmates and four teachers for lunch in Alcasser, we were one class but separated in two classes.
We spoke a lot about our memories, anecdotes, and we saw pictures and drawings in a Power Point when we were child.


Too many emotions for only one day. :)